In mid-May, Disneyland released its 2018 dates for Halloween. For families who love traveling to Disneyland AND are fans of the spooky Halloween time of year, this is the perfect time to book your vacation to Disneyland Halloween 2018. From low vacation deposits to discounted Disneyland Halloween 2018 ticket prices, read on for dates, details and magical travel deals for your Disneyland Mickey’s Halloween party 2018. (UPDATED 8/14/18 with new Disneyland travel deal!)
Oh, the spells that are cast during the always popular Mickey Mouse spooktacular, and Disneyland Halloween 2018 is lining up to become the best ever!
Halloween Sale at Disneyland — Book by Monday 8/20/18
Take advantage of a one week sale for Adults at Kids’ Prices during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort! This is exciting because Halloween is Disney’s most popular time of year which typically does not go on sale. Here are the details
- Adults at Kids’ Prices on 3-Day and longer Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets
- Valid for travel during Halloween Time (September 7 – October 31, 2018)
- Save up to $19 per ticket off gate prices
- Must be booked by Monday, August 20, 2018 11:59pm MT
- Valid on ticket only and package orders
When are the Disneyland Halloween 2018 Dates?
Wave your magical Mickey wand and ta-dah, Halloween returns to both Disneyland parks on September 7, 2018. Here are the specific Disneyland Halloween 2018 dates:
Disneyland Halloween Time
September 7 – October 31, 2018
Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland
September 19, 21, 24, 26 and 28, 2018
October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 29, 31, 2018
What’s Going on during Disneyland Halloween 2018?
This year the official Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort festivities kick-off on Friday, September 7th — and the earliest Halloween Time has ever begun at the Resort.
Good news — Halloween Time is included with your regular admission. For those traveling during Halloween Time, you’ll be able to see and do all that there is for Halloween Time, with the exception of Mickey’s Halloween Party.
Here is a glimpse of what you can expect during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort 2018 broken down by the park (courtesy of Get Away Today).
Disneyland Halloween Time 2018
- Pumpkin Festival on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Seasonal merchandise and menu items
- Mickey’s Halloween Party on select dates (private ticketed event)
Disney California Adventure Park Halloween Time 2018
- Oogie Boogie overlay and decor throughout Buena Vista Street
- Cars Land overlay, including a transformation of the town of Radiator Springs turning into Radiator Screams. There are also two ride overlays; Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree and Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! turns into Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark
- Seasonal merchandise and menu items throughout the park
September and October are two of the most popular months, so you’ll want to book early. Not only do you have the first pick of your hotel choices, but you’ll be the first to grab the best specials, which do sell out. And if you don’t have all the cash up front, you can use our Layaway Plans and lock-in your dates and prices for just $125 down.
Disneyland Halloween Party 2018 Details
Mickey, Mickey, you so fine — and Mickey’s Halloween Party is even more fine with the official Halloween party held at Disneyland each year. Like in years past, the Disneyland Park party is the first party to be held in late September. On party nights, Disneyland will close a few hours early to the public and only be open for guests who purchased a party ticket.
The party includes everything included with Halloween Time and so much more. You’ll also experience these exclusive extras:
- Disney PhotoPass Downloads taken during the event
- Trick-or-treating stations in Disneyland
- Halloween Screams Fireworks
- Villain Square with Character Greetings
- Frightfully Fun Parade led by the Headless Horseman
And one last time — your travel deals to Disneyland Halloween 2018:
- October: 5th Day Free Park Hopper Tickets
- Extra Night Free specials at select hotels through September and October
- Layaway Plans from just $125 down (final payment due 15 days prior to travel)
Ok, seriously, if you’re searching for an amazing Disneyland vacation with discounts, we’ve got you covered.